Re: Groups.io Allegedly Blacklisted #misc

Marina

Mark Fletcher wrote:

It appears most places are no longer blocking us because of this listing,
although an ISP in Italy is still blocking us.
I mentioned the problem long ago in GMF.
Italian ISP Telecom (which owns email providers alice.it, aliceposta.it, tin.it) has been rejecting Groups.io messages for months with the following error message:
"smtp.aliceposta.it: 550 mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address [66.175.222.12] "

Nearly all my members in hard bounce status have an account linked to Telecom.
I didn't find a way to contact Telecom about this and eventually I gave up trying.

Thank you for all your work, Mark.

Marina