moderated Re: Groups.io Allegedly Blacklisted #misc

Chris Jones

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 07:41 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Are the group members showing up as bouncing, or is this invisible?
I can only readily use my own record as a detailed reference, and there were 3 recorded "bounces" this afternoon, but they didn't get me a blue flag. I can find no bounces recorded (for anyone) in my group's activity log for today either. The Owner's Manual does not explain the determination of bouncing status in any detail so looking for a clue there proved fruitless. It may be that as the error code was not the same as a "true bounce" that Groups.io interpreted the return differently.

It's all something of a Black Art... on the plus side my own service provider is passing mails through normally, at least for now.

Chris