moderated Re: Cannot edit my messages anymore #bug

I’ve never seen that kind because my group has editing disabled. But if it indicated when editing is allowed, I think it should also stats when it’s disallowed.

On Oct 24, 2020, at 8:12 AM, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 03:45 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Perhaps the group's home page should specify whether or not editing posts is allowed.
Good point; FWIW If any given group does permit editing of messages then there is a line in Group Settings on the Home Page that reads Members can edit their messages. If editing is not enabled then that entry disappears; perhaps Members cannot edit their messages might be better than making no mention of the point whatsoever. Better that than the concept of "a lack of information is actually information".

Chris