moderated Re: Cannot edit my messages anymore #bug

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 04:58 PM, Andrea Grillini wrote:
I was expecting such a feature should be the same as in the group where I made my first experience. :-)
That's a good point. The seeming inconsistency could be confusing to users. Perhaps the group's home page should specify whether or not editing posts is allowed.