moderated Re: Cannot edit my messages anymore #bug

Andrea Grillini

Many thanks, Duane!

I feel more comfortable now. I just recently discovered yahoo groups service is discontinued and groups.io kind of took their place, but I may already say I do like the groups.io interface, especially when there I'm allowed to edit my messages after posting them. :-)

A.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 02:04 PM, Duane wrote:
On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 05:34 AM, Andrea Grillini wrote:
I arrived at the URL below and I mistook that content for the answer to my question
Since you're not a group owner/mod, you should have been looking in the Members Manual, not the Owners Manual.  The Members Manual does mention that owner/mods can always edit messages, but the manual is written from a member viewpoint.  FYI, if there's something that you're not sure about, such as this, it would be better to ask questions on Group_Help or GMF rather than here on the beta group.  If it turns out to be a real bug, it can then be reported here.