moderated Re: Cannot edit my messages anymore #bug

Andrea Grillini

With my search, I couldn't get to the proper answer, since I arrived at the URL below and I mistook that content for the answer to my question.

https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/managing-group-topics-and-messages/editing-the-content-of-messages-in-the

I may have been hasty, though I wonder if is there a way to effectively stop hasty people like me sooner, considering the editing subject is hot for any possible newcomer. I guess I discover I could edit afterward just tinkering with the commands available on the interface, and, since for the group I was in that command was available to users, I took it for granted.

However I apologize for the false alarm.

Thanks!

A.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 02:07 AM, Duane wrote:
On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 06:58 PM, Andrea Grillini wrote:
Now I'd rather ask to update the help document
This is already in the Members Manual, https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/working-with-group-messages/editing-your-own-messages-in-the-group