moderated Re: Cannot edit my messages anymore #bug

Andrea Grillini

Sorry, Chris.

I forgot to mention a practical case.
Though I expected I could edit the message and mend for that.
And, coherently, I couldn't. I attach a scrap with what action I can perform on the message.
I've never been group owner or a moderator here on groups.io, though I rembember at least once I succeeded in editing and I remeber knowing here I could edit a message afterwards was reliefing to me, since I'm often critical toward what I publish, and I'm sorry when I have to live with the mistakes or bad choices I published.

A.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 06:45 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 05:30 PM, Andrea Grillini wrote:
I specify I already edited in recent times.
Can you possibly tell us what it is that you have not been able to edit?

Are you a group owner or moderator?

Chris