moderated Cannot edit my messages anymore #bug

Andrea Grillini

I feel kind of shy in telling about this subject, both because I arrived on groups.io only recently - I still don't feel confident using the interface - and because I expect that might be a hot topic, possibly someone else might have asked and an answer has been given, though so far I could find just old messages where the editing functionality was still debated, and, as a matter of fact, the documentation cleary states I should be able to edit.

https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/managing-group-topics-and-messages/editing-the-content-of-messages-in-the

I specify I already edited in recent times. I thought there might be some sort of time limit, this is not mentioned in the documentation I pointed to, though.

Thanks!

A.