moderated Re: Free to Premium Expanse #suggestion

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 04:43 AM, Sandi D wrote:
Google groups is a known service, it's stable and it's free.
I think you get what you pay for. There's a reason some of these services are "free." In google's case, I don't know the underlying mechanisms but google is trying to take over the world - witness the justified antitrust lawsuit against them - and your privacy is a total black box.