moderated Re: Free to Premium Expanse #suggestion

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 11:27 AM billsf9c via groups.io <OOWONBS=Netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
Reading all the support for the thread I began and this time WITH coffee -

It jumps out at me that the void ought be filled to reflect; Free-Basic, $5/mo & $10/mo, $20/mo. Round down if they pay a year in a lump sum.

Yet and STILL, David MUST meet Goliath on the 15 Gigs FREE Battlefield. IT MUST D*A*R*E TO CONTEND...

So you are asking that I bump the storage for the free version to 15 gigs in the hopes of luring a group to come over that, 1) has never paid for service before, and 2) does not see the advantages of Groups.io over Google Groups. Not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to understand.

Also, where does the 15 gigs of storage number come from? I'm unaware of any storage limits with Google Groups.

With your car analogy, I would go more with Groups.io being a BMW or Mercedes, not an Edsel (ie an upscale offering for people who appreciate the extra features/service/focus of Groups.io over Google).