moderated Re: Free to Premium Expanse #suggestion

John Wirtz SF

Can I concur with the previous comments, seems we all appreciate a good product with support.  That’s got to be worth paying for in all cases even if a small amount.

John Wirtz

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Cook
Sent: 21 October 2020 17:06
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Free to Premium Expanse

To summarize my take, here's what I think.

  • Yes, there is a donut hole.
  • It's about affordability, not price competition.
  • If it were filled, I'd probably move two of my legacy basic groups into it.
  • If I were starting a new group and needed only basic features, I'd probably still go with GIO over Google (and live with the storage limits) - mainly because of the excellent moderator toolset and Mark's commitment to the product.

Pete