moderated Re: Free to Premium Expanse #suggestion

M K Ramadoss

Only Mark knows the financial side of GIO. GIO has to be a financial viable business. Let's allow Mark to decide what he feels the best. If what is offered by GIO is not satisfactory, the groups can move elsewhere. My 0.02

MKR

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 9:40 AM Paul Ohio USA via groups.io <pwberndt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi J,

I started with the premium because of being able to resolve the problems when we transferred to GIO. I, like you, have kept it because my time is worth more than $110/year. I can't count the number of things I've been able to "Fix" when a member accidentally leaves or needs an email change.

Paul, Ohio, USA