moderated Re: Free to Premium Expanse #suggestion

Paul,
I don’t disagree with any of that. Premium is great. It’s just that for me, it’s more of a luxury than a need. And I would have to think hard if I hadn’t been grandfathered in at this price.

On Oct 21, 2020, at 7:40 AM, Paul Ohio USA via groups.io <pwberndt@...> wrote:

Hi J,

I started with the premium because of being able to resolve the problems when we transferred to GIO. I, like you, have kept it because my time is worth more than $110/year. I can't count the number of things I've been able to "Fix" when a member accidentally leaves or needs an email change.

Paul, Ohio, USA