moderated Re: Free to Premium Expanse #suggestion

Christos G. Psarras

While I get the rationale behind the current feature+pricing tier, I also agree that a paid "Basic-Enhanced" plan would be beneficial, both short- and long-term; the reality is the jump from free to $220 is too much for certain types of groups, but a middle step may help to not only attract new groups, but also push existing GIO (new since 8/24) Free groups that want but can't afford the Premium, to move to this plan instead, and who knows, after a while some of them may end up upgrading to Premium after all.

And I agree with Bruce, reinstating the features into that new plan would be fast to implement and give new Free groups a more-than-a-month taste of Premium but with a 1 GB leash.

Cheers,
Christos