moderated Re: drafts disappearing - bad #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 11:25 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
The fact that in some cases drafts are lost if you use the back button I think is pretty bad, unless a warning is issued, which some sites with that problem do.
So, a simple warning message about not using the back button would seem to suffice then.

You don’t expect it in groups.io.
I expect it on any site where I've made some input and knowing that it may happen is more than enough reason for me to just duplicate a tab (or even open a new browser occurrence) and go and do other stuff before coming back to my original tab/page and continuing from where I left off without a problem.

Andy