moderated Re: drafts disappearing - bad #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 06:31 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
However, not using the back button is going to be really cumbersome.
There are plenty of sites where using the back button causes problems, especially e-commerce sites when online payments are being made. For that reason I just right-click the browser tab for the page I'm on, duplicate it to start with and then navigate elsewhere on the new tab. Then I always have the original tab & page to go back to and in the case of Groups.io, I have never lost a Draft message using FF.  I don't see this as a big problem myself.

Andy