moderated Re: drafts disappearing - bad #bug

The real problem is the inconsistent behavior. If we leave the site entirely, the draft gets saved. And we (users) have become accustomed to that. So when we don't even leave the site and do something as simple as go to another page, and use the back button, who's going to expect that the draft disappears? Not me. Either ditch the whole draft-saving mechanism or fix it so that drafts get saved regardless of what other actions are taken, including innocently using the back button. Users should not have to know that they have to open other windows to make sure their draft is saved. Etc