moderated Re: drafts disappearing - bad #bug

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 10:12 AM, Duane wrote:
I'm using FF, so I think this may be the biggy.  I've never seen the problem, but always go through the Drafts option on the left menu to get to one
Good to know. However, not using the back button is going to be really cumbersome. Imagine you're writing a long, complex reply, and you have to go out of your draft several times to look something up on the site. It is going to be very unintuitive to have to remember to repeatedly go to the Drafts tab instead of back to where you were. So I hope Mark comes up with one of his whiz-bang solutions soon. :)