moderated Re: Rewrite "From" address to match group address in certain cases when user is running Windows 10 and aol or verizon email #suggestion

At the risk of not picking my battles: I have just had to announce to my group for about the fifth time that replies from users with verizon or aol email on a PC don't post to the group. There's another new member with this configuration and her replies were coming privately to me, again completely unknown to the member (and, at first, me). I now have a group sticky, an alert in the welcome message, and an alert in the group guidelines about this, complete with a sad statement that I've been trying to get groups.io to create a workaround but it's unlikely in the near future yada yada. But people don't read or get it. If there could be a workaround to this soon that would be extremely helpful.