moderated Re: drafts disappearing - bad #bug

The problem with using word for groups.io is the formatting is incompatible.

On Oct 20, 2020, at 8:04 AM, Marv Waschke <marv@...> wrote:

It appears to me that there is either a bug, or at least difficult to predict behavior, lurking here somewhere. However, I have to say that I gave up on online drafts in all applications, not just gio, long ago in self-defense. Defects and unpredictable behavior in this area are everywhere. As a habit, I draft any writing of any length locally, usually in Word. Life is too short and humans too frail for me to expect perfect code. Best, Marv