moderated Re: #suggestion Embedding #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 09:22 AM, Alastair Sharp wrote:
Does anyone know how to embed code in a groups.io Web site?   I have some code which shows a better result than the associated URL does, but can't make it work.
Alastair -- Some constructs are stripped upon save. This includes scripting, iframes, and a lot of inline CSS. The speculation is that this is done so those features are not used as a vector for malware. Only Mark can tell you for sure.

You can put an iframe on the group's home page, but not in a wiki page. I have not attempted to put inline javascript on the home page.

Hope this helps,
Bruce