moderated Re: drafts disappearing - bad #bug

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 03:28 AM, Mo wrote:
Having a "Save draft" button would solve all the random weird behaviour observed by differing users.
Maybe. I'd be in favor of that now. In my case I don't think the problem is with my device. I think it's a clue that the system gets stuck on the first draft, no matter how many times I add to or edit it. Nevertheless, a "save draft" button would be very helpful. I did end up having to copy/paste a word doc last night (which results in formatting issues). I don't want to constantly being worried about this. The system seems to know when I'm writing a complicated message and only does it then. :-)