moderated Re: drafts disappearing - bad #bug

This is happening again in spades tonight and I'm certain I'm not going offline. And the message I'm trying to post is very technical and complicated so this is extremely frustrating. I don't know what can be done to diagnose this behavior but I'm ready to give up and create a word document and paste it in.