moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

p.s. Looking again at the list, I see this:
"Integrations: Up to 5"

but it is not clear what the difference is between that and what I have now. The feature is listed in green but there is no comment as to whether this is legacy enabled, or would be disabled, or would change in number. So that could be clearer. (I don't use integrations anyway, so this is just an FYI.)