moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 08:55 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: In the Billing tab, for premium groups, show which features would be enabled/disabled if you downgraded to the free plan.
This is a great feature but I would make one improvement. "Direct add" is highlighted in red as a feature that would not be enabled if I switched my group to basic. The rest are green and say "legacy enabled." However, if I look closely, I see that the storage is downgraded (from 20 GB to 1 GB) but is still green. I would highlight storage downgrades in red as well.