moderated Cox and Comcast email delivery #update

Hi All,

Some email generated yesterday for cox.net is still in the mail queue, waiting to be delivered. This is on the new email server that I've been gradually increasing the load on over the past few weeks. Yesterday, we tripped a limit for cox.net with that server, and they stopped accepting email from that machine. I've halted all new email delivery through the new server and am waiting for the cox.net messages to drain. I've been in contact with the Cox folks, and they've made some changes so that this won't happen again, but unfortunately it'll take some time for the changes to take effect.

In addition, email generated today for comcast.net is being delayed. I've also been in contact with the Comcast folks, and they say that maintenance work on their email infrastructure is to blame for the slow delivery. This maintenance work is scheduled to last through the end of the month.

Thanks, Mark