moderated wrong navigation for clicking on rejected member in activity log #suggestion #bug #misc

If you reject a pending member in a premium group, they go into the Past Members list. Yet if you click on them within the activity log entry about their rejection, you're taken to the (current) members list, which bears no relationship to them (except the null relationship - "they're not here";).

I understand that in a basic group this makes some sort of sense, since there's nowhere else to go. But it seems that in groups where the Past Members list exists, the navigation should take you there, not to the members list.