moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 9:16 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 05:02 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
SYSADMIN: More work to bring up the second email server; working to get Microsoft to stop rate-limiting it.
That may explain why I'm getting notifications to approve pending messages and memberships hours after I've already seen and done them via the web.  My last membership approval was done at 22:05 on Friday night and the email notification saying it had been requested arrived at 14:06 on Saturday (all times BST).

That could be. No new email was being sent via the new email server this past weekend. I turned it back on this morning, and it appears Microsoft is no longer throttling it. Fingers crossed.