moderated Re: Why doesn't Hard bounce go away when a bounce probe is successful? #misc

Chris Jones

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 11:43 AM, Duane wrote:
It's my understanding that successful delivery of a bounce probe doesn't unbounce the account.  The receiver also has to click on the link in the message to verify receipt.
My understanding as well. However, while this point is made in the Owners' Manual I have not been able to find it in the Members' Manual.

If others concur with this observation then "one for Nina", perhaps.

Chris