moderated Re: Message Cam Be Approved While Another Owner is Rejecting #bug

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 09:07 PM, Ed Moser wrote:

Why can't this be done not just when someone edits a message, but also when they what to reject the message
That's what I've suggested. You can do that with a pending member (you hit the "claim" button). The suggestion is that there should be a similar feature for pending messages. There would still be an issue with moderator actions via email. But it seems that there should be some finagling possible to accomplish the claiming via email as well.