moderated Re: Message Cam Be Approved While Another Owner is Rejecting #bug

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 06:20 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Pretty sure here that claiming a message will at least keep someone else from approving it via email. You can only "jump the claim" via the web interface.
Weird. I wonder why that should be. I hope it's well-documented. Even better if it could be made consistent. ;)