moderated Re: Message Cam Be Approved While Another Owner is Rejecting #bug

Duane

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 01:59 PM, Ed Moser wrote:
We get notification that a message is waiting approval.

I go to the message and select Reject.  While I am composing my rejection notice another Owner can approve the message.
There's no way to resolve this, especially If one owner is using email and another is going online.  I don't know of any way to control that outcome. As J said, for online, to claim you could hit edit, then immediately cancel so no changes are made, then create a rejection message.  Many groups that have multiple owner/mods will designate one to handle things, sometimes per 'shift', sometimes per day/week/month.  It can delay some approvals, but prevents the situation you have.