moderated Re: Message Cam Be Approved While Another Owner is Rejecting #bug

You can "claim" a message, but at this point, that can only be done indirectly, by starting to edit it. If you start to edit a pending message, it will show up in the pending message list as "claimed" by you. That doesn't prevent other moderators from acting on it, but does give them a heads up.

Unfortunately, you can't "claim" a message directly, like you can a pending member. Expanding that to pending messages seems like a good idea.