moderated Re: Downgrading to monthly billing overcharges #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 08:37 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Question unrelated to your issue: how is yearly to monthly payment a downgrade?
I called it that only for lack of a better term.

I have been paying monthly (legacy $10) since forever and (mostly out of laziness) have never switched to yearly.
I thought the "downgrade" would temporarily take me to what you have -- $10/month -- but it didn't. That was exactly the basis for the GMF inquiry that I was investigating.

I was never aware there was any difference in features. Is there, since you’re calling it a downgrade?
Not that I noticed, but I frankly got a little alarmed, and didn't remain there long enough to really check it out.

Regards,
Bruce