moderated Re: Downgrading to monthly billing overcharges #bug

Question unrelated to your issue: how is yearly to monthly payment a downgrade? I have been paying monthly (legacy $10) since forever and (mostly out of laziness) have never switched to yearly. I waa never aware there was any difference in features. Is there, since you’re calling it a downgrade?

On Oct 8, 2020, at 5:18 PM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

In response to an inquiry in GMF, I downgraded my plan from Premium yearly (legacy $110) to Premium monthly for our group ias-indy. I did this on the premise that the downgrade would not actually occur until my paid-up plan period was completed.

Imagine my surprise when not only did the downgrade happen immediately, when I switched back I was immediately charged another $220!

Please refund my $220 and reinstate me into the Premium yearly legacy plan to expire April 24, 2021.

Thanks,
Bruce