moderated Downgrading to monthly billing overcharges #bug

Bruce Bowman

In response to an inquiry in GMF, I downgraded my plan from Premium yearly (legacy $110) to Premium monthly for our group ias-indy. I did this on the premise that the downgrade would not actually occur until my paid-up plan period was completed.

Imagine my surprise when not only did the downgrade happen immediately, when I switched back I was immediately charged another $220!

Please refund my $220 and reinstate me into the Premium yearly legacy plan to expire April 24, 2021.

Thanks,
Bruce