moderated Re: receiving owner emails even though "owner emails" set to "none" #bug

Mark, forget about it. I had received a response to a pending member notice in that group ,which normally would just be an owner email, but for some reason it had actually posted it to the group. So it was a group message. I just ran a test of sending an owner email to the group myself and did not receive it.
No bug.