moderated receiving owner emails even though "owner emails" set to "none" #bug

I just went into my subscription in one of the groups I'm a moderator in to set my "owner emails" to "none," but it was already set to that even though I've been receiving owner emails. Possibly a small glitch there. (I have not been receiving owner emails lately in another group I'm a mod in, which was also already set to "none"; but I don't think there have been any recently in that group, or at least since I set it to "none.")