moderated Re: In pending message rejection, include the originally sent message, not an edited but still unapproved version of it #suggestion #misc

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 10:34 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I recently started to edit an extremely long pending message for length and clarity. I eventually gave up and simply rejected the message, asking the member to rewrite it herself and resend. But in the message rejection notice, on which I bcc'd myself, where it says "the message is attached," the original message was not attached. Instead, the partically edited (by me) version of it was included.  This could be extremely confusing to the member and I think this is a mistake.

I've made this change.

Cheers,