moderated Re: #BUG moderated topic not moderated for some users #bug

Jim Pruitt

This brings up another question.  Since the only way those members would be unmoderated on my group would be because I selected "approve and unmoderate" when their first message was posted way back when.  Are you saying that by selecting that rather than approve then it overrides the topic setting?  Last night I also locked the topic.  Is that going to stop posts to that topic or will these same 2 (and maybe others) be able to post to it anyway?

Thank you.

Jim

On 10/6/2020 5:49 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 05:23 AM, Duane wrote:
That's why it's suggested to not use any override settings for members, only "Use Group Moderation Setting".
I do quibble with that slightly. I don't know who "suggests" that. The setting is there by request and for a reason, and I have a few important trusted members set to "P."