moderated Re: #bug in member search #bug #fixed

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:03 PM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
Mark,
This is in a search of the message archives for a recurrence of " Jun" which is a name.
However, I have my account preferences set to infiniteĀ  scroll and while just rechecking, found that
ALL of my searches limit to 20 results.
I have my name in my signature and I'm most likely the most prolific poster in the group and every post has my full name in it as it shows in my signature below.
But I quote it in my search
I also just tried my name as below without quotes and it only gives 20 results.

The message search results page never supported infinite scroll. I've just added it.