moderated Re: #BUG moderated topic not moderated for some users #bug

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 05:23 AM, Duane wrote:
That's why it's suggested to not use any override settings for members, only "Use Group Moderation Setting".
I do quibble with that slightly. I don't know who "suggests" that. The setting is there by request and for a reason, and I have a few important trusted members set to "P."