moderated Re: #BUG moderated topic not moderated for some users #bug

If those members are set to “P” (“Override: not moderated”) they can post without approval to any topic, even moderated ones. Might want to check their posting status.

On Oct 6, 2020, at 5:05 AM, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...> wrote:

 Today I had a topic get heated and out of hand.  I ended up banning one member and still decided on a second member.  To let things cool down I set the topic to moderated.  2 messages came in for moderation in the next 2 hours but 4 hours later 2 other messages were posted without moderation.  I can't understand why but suspect that because the 2 users that got their message posted without moderation after the topic had been set to moderated were 2 that had posted to the topic before it became moderated.

This seems like a major bug to me.  If a moderator sets a topic to moderated there should be no  messages get posted without going through moderator approval.

Thank you.

Jim