moderated Re: Member Unable to Post Through Email #bug

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 12:17 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 09:10 PM, Chris wrote:
"SYSADMIN: Warming up a new email server by gradually sending some email traffic through it and monitoring email deliverability"
When I saw this update, I read it as a new server for outgoing emails from Groups.io.  If that's the case, then it shouldn't impact incoming emails.

This is correct. This serves outgoing email and has no effect on incoming messages.

I'm not aware of any issues with email processing.