From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 10:20 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] about messages from non-members

Hi Judy,

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 10:59 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Also, I can’t remember reading where groups.io would be having automated messages that would go out at various times, such as when someone joins, when someone is approve, leaves group, etc..  That’s how the potential members of the buying group get the message requesting the required information.

Those are called Member Notices. To access them, go to the Settings page for your group. The bi-weekly and monthly notices are going away when the calendar launches, btw.