moderated Ordering "my groups" #suggestion

Hi,
I gave a group name or a subgroup name to my groups for a reason. But can't order it by their group -especially by their subgroup- names in my groups page.

I think that ordering groups by its groups name is more effective then by ordering them by group addresses. Because you can order all them by making a small change in group name, which is not so important by members.

But changing a group mail address is more important. You have not an option to reach your members address book.

MyGroups default page must have ordered in groups name in my opinion. Or we should have an option to ordered by groups name at least.

Greetings,
şy