moderated Re: Cannot reply from +owner address #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 12:47 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I seriously regret that my proposal has brought to light something that some folks feel to be a long-standing problem.
I don't think it is a long - standing problem at all; is there any evidence that some moderators somewhere have abused the capability to post messages to either a whole group or to individual members in the name of the group owner?

In the absence of that evidence (and I have no recollection of the issue being raised either here or on GMF in the last 2½ years or so) I would conclude that any problem is more theoretical than real.

Chris