moderated Re: Cannot reply from +owner address #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 06:34 PM, Marv Waschke wrote:
I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with a moderator able to send under the owner's imprimatur.
Yes, and when you delegate privileges to send emails in something like Exchange a recipient sees the sender as the equivalent of 'moderator on behalf of owner' so it clearly identifies what's happened.  There is no such distinction in Groups.io. There are lots of things I like about Groups.io but this is certainly not one of them.

Andy