moderated Re: Cannot reply from +owner address #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 10:08 PM, Jeremy H wrote:
But something which would make it much better would to amend the 'display name' to make it clear that it was from the owner (e-mail - both on reply, and any initial post) - perhaps by adding '(as Owner)' or similar after normal name - so, e.g. (for me) it would say 'Jeremy H (as Owner)', to make it obvious that was speaking with authority, not just another member.
Definitely; that was "No. 2" in my message #16576 in April 2018.

Actually I think there is an (perhaps minor) issue with Display Names, but that's for another topic, perhaps over the weekend.

Chris