moderated Re: Cannot reply from +owner address #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 09:33 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
select replying from the +owner address, if you're a moderator.
This approach is incorrect as far as I'm concerned.  There are three distinct membership levels, Member, Moderator and Owner, and unless someone is defined as an Owner I don't believe they be able to send messages are though they are. A Moderator with as many permissions as an Owner can give them, is still a Moderator, not an Owner and being able to send messages with a From address of +owner is fundamentally wrong.  This option should be restricted to Owners only.

Andy